American Heart Association BLS CPR and AED Health Care Provider Certification
$59.95 60 minutes
BLS CPR & AED Renewal in San AntonioCPR Certification San Antonio provides superior hands-on, interactive CPR renewal courses. After finishing your skills test, you will walk away with your CPR certification and BLS renewal the very same day as your CPR renewal class. For anyone who has previously taken an AHA BLS CPR class, this class is for you! Even if you have a gap in your CPR certification, you may still sign up for the recertification class. Our CPR team provides the best certification and recertification courses out there. It is 100% certified by the American Heart Association (AHA), giving you the exact training you need to remain compliant with OSHA and your job or school requirements.
San Antonio CPR Renewal ClassesCardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the lifesaving training you may need on the job or may have gained as a Good Samaritan. From rescue breathing to surface chest compressions, knowing how to perform these actions in a medical emergency is so valuable! And keeping your skills sharp is essential to the AHA so that you can effectively give life support.
Who Needs CPR Certification Renewal?If you have a close-to-expired or expired status, you can take our course to recover your CPR/AED/BLS certification. When you’re working and making a difference in your world, it can be easy to forget about your CPR certification — but remaining up-to-date on your certification keeps you able to help save a life. Sign up for your recertification today!
What to Expect in Your CPR RecertificationWhether attending to an infant, child, or adult, you can continue to confidently perform CPR during an emergency after completing your training. We will review —
- Identifying the seven CPR steps
- Finding the pulse
- Performing chest compressions
- Ultimately restore regular breathing
- And use the AED machine
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- The Hospitality Industry
- Active Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery caregivers and workers
- Nursing schools and College Programs
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
- Receive the most widely identified and certified training.
- Experience streamlined class time with a portion of the class completed from home.
- Get the best hands-on training with smaller group sizes.
- Take the training as a group or on your own.
- Earn your AHA CPR certification card on the same day as class.